Updated: January 29, 2022
This website is operated by Wanderers Cocktail Inc.
What do you mean by personal information?
Personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual or household. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been de-identified so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. Your name, e-mail address, and IP address are all examples of data that may be personal information. Since your IP address can help us identify you, we treat “cookies” as personal information.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect and store personal information directly from you when you interact with us in person or via social media, or when you submit it to us online on our websites, by phone, by email, including when you place orders on or through our websites. Categories of personal information that we collect about you when you interact with us online or offline may include the following:
- Identification data, including name, address, birthday and gender;
- Contact information, including e-mail address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Age data, as we need to know if you are over the legal age so that we can sell you our products;
- Information you provide to create an account, including password and username;
- Information you provide when you speak to us over the phone, such as inquiries about product preferences or other personal information you choose to communicate to us;
- Location data, for example, you can enter your zip code to know where to find your favorite products near you;
- Membership data, such as contact preferences;
- Financial data, such as credit card numbers, billing addresses, contact details of your accounting department, and other financial information required to allow you to acquire our products;
- Order information related to products you have purchased through our websites;
- Preference data, such as the flavors that you prefer and products you have purchased;
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests, or sweepstakes and promotions (including text-to-win contests) (collectively, “contests and promotions”);
- Information you submit to us directly via email or other communication methods including, but not limited to, general inquiries, media inquiries, and customer support.
We may also collect your personal information from other sources, such as our partners and affiliates, and through automatic collection through our website and emails.
- Internet activity and other electronic data, such as your IP address, device ID, and personal information collected from cookies and similar technology when you open our emails and visit our website.
- Information we get from our partners or affiliates to support our marketing initiatives, administer our contests and promotions, improve our website functionality and services, and monitor, manage, and measure our advertising campaigns;
How do you use my personal information?
We use the above categories of personal information to support our typical business activities (including compliance with legal obligations, security, and anti-fraud purposes), and to provide services to our customers, such as to:
- Respond to your requests, for instance, if you use the form “Contact Us” on our website;
- Offer you a tailored version of the website;
- Manage and administer our website;
- Improve our products or services;
- Notify you about changes to our legal terms or business practices;
- Get in touch with you after you submit an inquiry;
- Process your orders and deliver our products to you, where applicable. For instance, we may sell you merchandise with our logos through an e-commerce platform;
- If you join our mailing list, we will send you promotional information on our products.
- Display advertisements related to products we think may interest you on our websites, in e-mail communications you consent to receive, on other websites that work with our advertising partners, and on social media platforms;
- Invite you to participate in surveys on your satisfaction with our products;
- Administer, maintain, and communicate with you about contests and promotions in which you have chosen to participate;
How can I opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails?
We may communicate with you through e-mail for marketing and promotional purposes. When you receive such communications, you can always unsubscribe using the link in the e-mail.
How do you protect my personal information?
We strive to implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or use. For example, the password you provide when registering on our website is encrypted to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information. We also use PCI DSS compliant third parties when processing your credit card information. However, we cannot guarantee with 100 percent certainty that your personal information will be secure from theft, loss, alteration, misuse, or unauthorized access, nor do we make any representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. We are not responsible for any attempt made by a third party to circumvent our privacy and security protocols. While you are responsible for maintaining your own passwords, please immediately contact email@example.com in the event that you feel the security of your account has been compromised.
Who will access my personal information in your organization?
We only allow our employees to use your personal information on a need-to-know basis. Our employees handling personal information are subject to confidentiality agreements.
Do you share my personal information with third parties?
We may share the categories of personal information described above with service providers that we partner with to assist us in various functions, including providing technological support and performing security and anti-fraud services, providing you with our services and products (including helping us to administer contests and promotions), and providing you with communications and marketing information on our behalf.
These service providers can be classified in the following categories:
- Delivery partners, to deliver our products to the right location;
- Financial partners involved in the processing of your banking or credit card data on our website;
- Marketing partners, which we use to display advertisements and/or, with your consent, to send you promotional communications;
- Promotional vendors, who help us to administer contests and promotions in which you may choose to participate, including by maintaining separate contest and promotion microsites;
- IT service providers, such as our data hosting provider;
- Other service providers that we may engage to provide services to us or on our behalf.
We may have to share your personal information if necessary, in our judgment to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a subpoena, warrant, or legal order, or to protect our rights or the rights of others. When we receive such requests, we do all necessary verifications to ensure that they are lawful. We reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a successor entity (or potential buyer) if we sell or transfer our business operation. We reserve the same right in case of merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization or sale of assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court.
Where will my personal information be stored?
When we share your personal information with our trusted partners, they may store some of your personal information in their databases in the United States, or elsewhere in the world. If you are accessing this website from jurisdictions outside Canada, please be advised that you may transferring your personal information to us in Canada where data protection and privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws of your country.
How long do you keep my personal information?
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the website’s services, for our valid business purposes, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, defend our legal rights, and enforce our agreements.
Requests for Deletion and to Know About Information Collected
When you make a privacy rights request under, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify the request and your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on the request you make. We will match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we can verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us verify your request.
Updating Your Information
To keep your personal information current and accurate, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personal information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this website.
What are Cookies?
- To improve your experience when navigating our website;
- To remember some of your preferences, or save some your credentials for your next visit;
- To perform analytics and understand the pages and advertisements that you like, how you ended up on our website and from what type of devices;
- To offer ad personalization to ensure that you are presented with relevant ads about our products. For instance, “t1” is a cookie that our domain installs for 3 months on your device so that we can collect information on your browsing behavior on different sites, and then tailor our advertising to you. This cookie is a first party cookie, this means that it’s our cookie – and it does not belong to a third party, like Facebook. However, some of our websites do allow third parties to install personalization cookies, which allow us to provide some relevant advertising to you on their website.
What type of Cookies do you use?
When you browse our website, different types of cookies are set on your desktop, mobile phone, or other device’s storage space. Cookies can be installed by us or can be installed by third parties.
- First Party Cookies – First party cookies are those that are issued by our website domain, and they can only be set or retrieved by us. They are used for purposes specific to us, such as to personalize the website.
- Third Party Cookies – Third party cookies are usually placed on the website via scripts or tags added to a web page. Sometimes, these scripts will also bring additional functionality to the site.
We use different categories of cookies, including:
- Strictly Necessary – These cookies are essential to enable you to navigate our website and use its features, such as accessing the Order Desk.
- Performance Cookies – Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as the pages that visitors go most often, and whether they get an error messages from our web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that allow us to specifically identify you; it only provides aggregated information about our visitors. Most performance cookies are persistent.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies are used to allow certain functionality. Functionality cookies are necessary for e-commerce platform to offer you shopping carts.
- Third Party and Personalization Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertising more relevant to you and your interests, including by leverage social media such as Facebook. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of a campaign. These cookies can remember that you visited a website and share this information with third parties for ad personalization purposes.
How long do cookies stay installed on my device?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies as described below:
- Session cookies – Those are files set temporarily on your device and deleted once you close your browser. They are not stored nor transmitted to third parties. We use this type of cookies to ensure you have a user-friendly experience. Most of our cookies are session cookies.
- Persistent cookies – Those remain active on your device for some time, which may vary from a few days to two years after your visit on our website.
Can third parties have access to my cookies?
We may display personalized ads to you when you are using Facebook through a tool offered by Facebook called the Custom Audience Tool. This tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us. We do not share your shopping history with Facebook. The tool lets us convert your email address that you have provided to us to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers Facebook generates from email addresses of its users.
With your permission, we can also use Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel to record how efficient our advertisements are for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remains anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal information of individual users. Facebook may connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy.
How can I manage my cookie preferences?
Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to control cookies; you can block them, ensure that you are notified when you are subject to cookies and control the cookies already stored on your device. Adjustments to your preferences can be made in your browser settings. However, if you block all the cookies, you may not be able to access all our functionalities.
If you want to opt-out from Facebook Custom Audience Tool and Conversion Tracking Pixels, you can do so by modifying your Ad Preferences on Facebook.
Who may use this website?
The website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, persons under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from anyone under the age of 21. ANY PERSON WHO VISITS ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE REPRESENTS TO US THAT HE OR SHE IS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE WEBSITE IF UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
How do we protect children’s privacy online?
Although we do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children, if we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I reach you if I have more questions, concerns or any inquiries?
You can always reach out to us by e-mail at email@example.com our privacy officer will get back to you as soon as possible.